ANYTHING IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
Standard Notary Fee: $15.00 per signature notarized, plus a travel fee of $45.00. This service is available to anyone who needs to notarize a document such as ones listed above or other such documents that may not be mentioned. Our operatives will travel to your location usually within the hour from the time we are notified. This helps all clients who need the service quickly but cannot travel out of their homes or office.
Travel Fees outside of Miami-Dade: Broward $90.00 fee of travel and Palm Beach $125.00
After Hours and Emergency Notary Service: Anything needing a notarization after 8pm and or on weekends is considered after hours and or emergency notary service. The cost for this service is $75.00 for the first document and $7.50 for each additional document.
Wedding Ceremonies: $225.00
Our Notary service in the Miami-Dade, Broward areas is not just notarizing the marriage license but performing the service, reading of the traditional vows, performing the ceremony, and at your location of choice.
ITEMS TO HAVE READY UPON OPERATIVES ARRIVAL:
- You MUST have a valid State Issued Identification such as a driver?s license, a passport, and or a military identification.
- All documents to be notarized MUST be in your possession.
- If a witness is needed and you cannot provide one we will for an additional fee of $40.00
- Payments MUST be made at the completion of the signings in cash, credit card, and or PayPal.
- DO NOT SIGN the documents beforehand as the purpose of the notarization is that the notary is attesting that you provided proper identification and are the person signing the document.
- When the operative arrives have all document ready as we will only allow a 30 minute grace period and after which a $35.00 fee per hour will be added to the total of the notarization.